Thank you for checking out our employment section. Woldt Farms is looking for a Class A CDL driver to haul whey from cheese plants to other dairy farms. The job is typically 50-55 hours/week and is a year round job.
* Must have Class A CDL with tanker endorsement
* Must have an insurance-acceptable driver's license
* Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment drug test
* Physically capable of working long hours
* Able to perform light maintenance to insure tractor/trailer is road ready.
We are also looking for a shop manager. Must be willing to be in charge of people and can get along great with others.
Job duties are varied and will encompass all areas of mechanical repair including:
-Heavy equipment repair and service
-Agricultural equipment repair and service
-Heavy/light truck repair and service
-Electrical repair and new installation
-Maintain attention to detail with a strong sense of ownership in work
-Ability to take direction and work well with others
-Work in accordance with safety rules and regulations
-Ability to work independently and finish tasks in a timely manner
-Class A CDL or ability to attain CDL